Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tnt Thrift Store in Huntsville, AL with Reviews

I had considered purchasing from them until I heard it all myself from Travis' own mouth. They should be ashamed for their actions while claiming to be Christians. Aaron's is a furniture store located at 8580 Madison Blvd Ste F, Madison in Alabama.

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. They don't deserve even one star. They kept $500 of my friend's money after giving her the runaround for a year. They called her ignorant multiple times and accused her of embezzlement when she requested a refund.

Furniture stores in Madison

At what point do you protect the integrity of your business and refund the customers money but instead tell them there will be NO refund. I contacted my bank who is handling this credit to my account. What a great staff at both locations. Patty at Old Railroad and LeAnn at Greenbriar.

tnt super home store huntsville al

Furnish Near Me brings all of the furniture stores together into one shopping experience for you. Click into your metro area to start shopping. Several more weeks of no communication ensued. When I did call them they were beyond rude and inappropriate.

Restoration House Thrift Store - CLOSED

I asked multiple times for the GM to call me but to date that has not happened. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria.

tnt super home store huntsville al

Ure anytime soon or if you want the chance of getting a refund for your purchase. Will definitely be consulting in a lawyer. Leigh Ann Casillas was very helpful with our living room purchase. I will be back to purchase matching coffee tables and end tables. Great selection and prices.

TNT Super Home Store at 7195 Greenbrier Rd Ste A Madison, AL

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at TNT. Patty was wonderful to work with and extremely helpful in finding our new mattress. If you're looking for near mattress stores, you can see almost 40,000 mattresses with 8,000 cities in the mix. I went here today and i must say the staff was super friendly and they dont price everything so high like most thift stores.

tnt super home store huntsville al

Vintage 72 is a furniture store located at 7186 Hwy 72 W, Madison in Alabama. Austin's Furniture is a furniture store located at 8880 Madison Blvd, Madison in Alabama. Interiors by Consign is a furniture store located at 181 Hughes Road Madison, 8506 Whitesburg Dr, Madison in Alabama.

Ratings and Reviews

Both ladies help me and my family find a great selection of furniture. I look forward to shopping here again. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Good selection, just no prices on anything. And when I asked, was told just asking for a price on anything we liked is the best we could do. Just my experience, your mileage may vary.

TNT Super Home Store & Outdoor Patio is a furniture store located at 1091 Old Railroad Bed Rd, Madison in Alabama. Hot Buys Furniture & Mattress is a furniture store located at 9076 Madison Blvd F2, Madison in Alabama. Barnett and Swann Home Furnishings - Madison Location is a furniture store located at US-72, Madison in Alabama. Furniture Row is a furniture store located at 8405 Madison Blvd, Madison in Alabama. TNT Super Home Store is a furniture store located at 7195 Greenbrier Rd Ste A, Madison in Alabama state.

Neaby Stores

Everyone I dealt with was super nice and helpful. Delivery was quick, in and out with smiles on their faces. The women at this establishment are friendly and very informative when it comes to making a purchase.

tnt super home store huntsville al

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM! They are the shining example of how NOT to run a business! I have kept all the FB messages I sent them and received from them because this is the only way I could get them to communicate with me.

Tnt Thrift Store in Huntsville, AL

Plus it's a wonderful organization doing good work in our community. I feel good supporting them. Great selection of furniture, amazing deals and a friendly staff. I will definitely be back.

Excellent customer service by Angela. She did a great job answering all our questions and showing us all possible options for furniture we were looking for. I ordered a piece of furniture in December. They continued to push my order back saying it won’t be delivered until May giving me any excuse that sounded good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Ways to Wash Your Hair

Table Of Content How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? Here's What the Experts Say Why Washing Hair with Just Water Is Good for Some Hair...